четверг, 29 января 2015 г.

A Holiday to Remember



Hello! My name is Anastasia. And I would like to tell you about my holiday to remember. The coolest and most memorable weekend for me was in the middle of summer in July. My parents and me were in  a small cruise in Europe.It was a very interesting trip.  We were in Italy, and we were in France in the villages of Provence,  and we were in Monaco. In Italy we were going   shopping, it was amazing and fantastic. I like shopping very much, because I am a girl.   I think, that the best holiday for girls it is a shopping trip with the motto "shop till you drop".What do you think about it? 
Then in Provence, we enjoyed some beautiful and amazing views. For example we enjoyed lavanda fields and other miracles of the nature! There were narrow streets and ancient houses and small shops like in the movies. there was an atmosphere of magic... There we tried the famous French cuisine! It was very tasty and unusual. Do you know that the famous French cuisine is one of the best cuisines of in the world? It is true, I belive, that everyone should try it!  
In Monaco I went to the parade. It was very exciting. There were many fantastic things, such as:  very big soft toys and they were moving in a circle, all kids were in costumes from Disney’s stories. It was in Monaco’s Main street. It was really a magic party!!!!!!

For me  the best holiday it is a family trip to different countries, because there you can learn a lot and enjoy all the pleasures of life, I think it's good for everybody! 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий