пятница, 20 февраля 2015 г.

One Day with My Dad

Hello! My name is Nastya! And I would like to tell you about One day with my dad.
My dad is very strong, because he likes sport very much , he can protect me, and he is a very creative and clever person ! My father always has unusual ideas, It is really cool!
It would be great to spend a day with  father , wouldn't it? 
I imagine , my father and me in  Dubai... First, we would  prepare a delicious breakfast together, like spaghetti with tomato sause, it is my favourite dish. Then we would  play cards, we like this game very much ! Then we would  go to the swimming pool, because the weather in Dubai is very warm, my mother likes swimming in the  sea, but my dad and me like swimming in a swimming pool. We would drink some very tasty milkshakes. Then we would go to the beach, and would read books there. We like reading very much. Then my dad and me would go to the shop, we are shopaholics. Then we would rent a car and drive around the city all night, enjoying its skyscrapers and lights. 
I believe that every child should spend time with his father, because it is very important! And I would like to spend a day like this with my dear dad,  very much!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий